FMCS Student Registration (2020-2021 School Year)
Welcome to FMCS!
We are excited to welcome you to our school community. If there is anything we can do to help make your transition to FMCS easier please do not hesitate to ask. Below you will find student registration packages which can be completed and mailed to our office, faxed, or emailed. New for this year, we also have an online registration form! Scroll down the page to find the link.
Please read the second page of the registration package carefully for instructions on returning registrations to the school during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We look forward to meeting you!
Continuing students DO NOT need to register each school year, they will automatically be enrolled for the upcoming school year.
10802 Rainbow Boulevard
High Level AB T0H 1Z0
Phone: 780-926-2331 / Fax: 780-926-3116
Online Registration for 2020-2021 School Year
We are excited to be able to offer an online registration option this year! Click the link below to access the form.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to provide the school with student and/or parent identity and citizenship documents in September for the 2020-2021 school year. For a list of acceptable documents click the "Registration Requirements for ECS to Grade Three" heading directly below this box.
Registration Requirements for ECS to Grade Three
Please make sure to include the following information with your child's registration form:
- Proof of Identification/Citizenship
- Canadian Birth Certificate
- Status Card from Indian & Northern Affairs Canada
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate
- Adoption Certificate
- Visa or
- Permanent Resident Documents
- Proof of Citizenship for Foreign Born Students
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Parent/Guardian Canadian Work Permit
- Parent/Guardian Canadian Temporary Resident Permit
- Parent/Guardian Student Study Permit or
- Parent/Guardian Acknowledgement of Convention of Refugee Claim
- Alberta Health Care Number
- Physical Address & Mailing Address
- Urban Residents please provide your street address
- Rural Residents please provide your legal land location
- Current Contact Numbers for Parents/Guardians & Emergency Contacts
Student Supply Lists (2020-2021 School Year)
School Start - Online Ordering
Order your school supplies online - click the button above!
One stop shopping using pre-built lists without the hassle of having to go out to the stores! Your child will receive standardized, name brand products in a School Start Package labeled with their name. Supply packages will be delivered directly to your home.
Student Agenda Handbooks & ECS Calendars (2020-2021 School Year)
For more information on the Early Intervention (PUF) Program and Kindergarten Program, please download the following Parent Handbooks:
Please review the following letter with information regarding the upcoming school year:
Pre-Kindergarten (PUF) Program Information for 2020-2021
Our Kindergarten program operates on a Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Thursday schedule with the two groups alternating Fridays. To view the Kindergarten attendance calendar for the 2020-2021 school year click here:
FMCS Calendar KINDERGARTEN 2020 2021