FMCS Student Registration
Welcome to FMCS!
We are excited to welcome you to our school community. If you are new to High Level and would like to arrange a school tour please contact our office at (780) 926-2331. If there is anything we can do to help make your transition to FMCS easier please do not hesitate to ask. Below you will find a student registration form which can be completed and brought to our office, faxed to (780) 926-3116, or emailed.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please make sure to include the following information with your child's registration form:
- Proof of Identification/Citizenship
- Canadian Birth Certificate
- Status Card from Indian & Northern Affairs Canada
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate
- Adoption Certificate
- Visa or
- Permanent Resident Documents
- Proof of Citizenship for Foreign Born Students
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Parent/Guardian Canadian Work Permit
- Parent/Guardian Canadian Temporary Resident Permit
- Parent/Guardian Student Study Permit or
- Parent/Guardian Acknowledgement of Convention of Refugee Claim
- Alberta Health Care Number
- Physical Address & Mailing Address
- Urban Residents please provide your street address
- Rural Residents please provide your legal land location
- Current Contact Numbers for Parents/Guardians & Emergency Contacts